Monday, June 16, 2008

Seeing Great People

This past weekend Truman and I had to go to two different weddings. The first one was his old college roomate's. I was thinking that the only people I am going to know is the groom and bride, so I had ready set my mind to just take care of Trey at this wedding. I guess God has different plans for you. As I was sitting there eating I notice a lady that I thought I knew. So I ask the groom who it was, and I did know her. After talking to the lady that I knew, I also found out that her daughter was in the wedding and I had no idea who it was when I saw her. It was great being able to see both of them. you never know who you are going to see when you go any where. Just remember that you might run into one of your long time friends when you just go to the store.

No comments: