Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Beach










On the 4th Truman and I took Trey on his first beach trip, He loved it. I really think that he could be a beach bum. Trey loved the water and the sand. We took one of his tractors and puched and dug the sand all day long. Truman also dug a hole and he sat in it and played for a while.





As I thank about the Joy that God has given us, I can not help to think about the joy that Trey had that day.

He was so much fun and I enjoyed just watching him. I really think that is what God does when we doing something that pleases Him. He looks at us and says " Look at Amanda, she is just a joy to watch." I try each day to do that, but I know that I disapoint Him some too. I am so Glad that My Father is a forgiven Father.






I look at the beauty of the beach and I can truly see the Lord. Thank you, ABBA!

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

I love the pictures from your beach trip! Trey is so precious! It looks like he had a lot of fun! I hope you are doing well! Love you!