Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fits-Where Do They Come From

This past weekend Trey started his wonderful winter cough, so we had to start breathing treatments. A couple of months ago he had a serve asthma attach and they changed the med he was on for breathing treatments. Before the med change they (breathing treatments) did not effect him to bad. Well, we are seeing a different child the last few days. I AM SO READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT! I can not handle the fit throwing. I am really thinking about changing him back to the old med because he is not Trey on the med he is now.
An update on Noah Stephen. Oh if did not know that is what the new baby's name is going to be. I can not remember if I had told my blog friends or not. I only have 6 more weeks to go today. Jan 20th is not coming soon enough. It is going fast though. I remember with Trey I felt like I was pregnant for ever. Noah is weighing around 4lbs 2oz a week ago. Can you believe, he is weighing twice as much as his big brother did at birth. That is an answer pray too. I guess Trey will be "The Little Big Brother" and Noah will be "The Big Little Brother". That is mine and Truman's little joke.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season.

4 comments:

Shonnie Stanley said...

I want to wish you the best at delivery and have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I love the picture Trey on your blog and did you do it.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love your card, its so cute! what med is Trey on? Abby uses xopenex and it doesn't buzz her out too bad. Now the steroid she was on a couple weeks ago with the pneumonia mess, that was a completely different story...she was a little monster for a week!

Anonymous said...

No I did not make the card. The girl that took the pictures did. This is the back of the card.

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute pic of Trey!! I hope you're using that for your Christmas card this year! :) I also hope Trey gets to feeling like his old self soon...I know how those breathing treatments can be seeing as how I have 2 children with asthma. Hope all is well otherwise and you take care of yourself!! :)