Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Running Has Just Started!

I am sorry that I have not posted anything in a couple of weeks. I can tell that the holiday season is here. The Running has Started! The last two weeks have been crazy. I know that I have received my first blog award and I am going to do that too. Sorry Jennifer that it has taken me so long to respond to it.

Truman and I try to take Trey to see HOHO already this year and he was not having that. Santa was in the same room we were to take Christmas picture too, so we had to set for 20 min before he would let Christy take the pictures. Thankfully that she is a friend of mine and I keep her kids, because she was very patient with him. The pictures that we finally got with him in front of the Christmas Tress turned out cute. Thank you C. Barnett.

This year was the first year we had Thanksgiving at my house. It took me all week long to get ready for it. I had to clean and cook. Thankfully there were others that cooked as well. We had a great time with family and friends.

The day after Thanksgiving, Truman went on his first shopping trip with me. Needless to say, I do not think that he will be return again next year. He might though, we will have two to buy for then. We did get Trey his powerwheel fourwheeler that we wanted him to get at half price. That was at Toys-R-Us. While there, I got to see a great friend of mine that I have not seen in years. It was a reunion and a great way to start my Christmas Season.

Well, I guess this a start to my Running Around this Holiday Season. I hope that everyone else has a great Holiday Season. I am sure that will be posting some crazy stories from my shopping trips.

No comments: