Thursday, February 26, 2009
Well the last two weeks, "T" has been looking for something. He has driven a lot and spent many hours worried about the kids and me and the dodge. That all changed yesterday. He called and told me about a Ford Expedition. He brought it home for me to look at and I loved it. Well, an hour later he called and said that it was mine. YES IT IS MINE!!!! I have never been so happy in my life, since the day that "T" proposed to me. He is so wonderful and I love him dearly.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thank you The Watermelon Tree for letting me know about the cute offer.
Monday, February 23, 2009
1. I am the mother of two wonderful boys, and one keeps me so busy.
2. I love Mexican Food and can not eat it right now because makes the baby gasy.
3. I am from Texas. I really miss seeing my friends and family, but do not miss the flat dry state.
4. I really love children and teaching the Word of God to them.
5. I am not the best house keeper here lately, because the children take up so much of my time.
6. I am the process of buying a new car. When having the second child, you realize that you have to have bigger one to carry everything in.
7. I am follower of God, but I have to be forgiven everyday. I am not perfect.
Everyone. I want to here what yall have to say.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
This Trey when he was about 2 months old. I was trying to get 1st Christmas Picture taken for our first family Christmas Card. This was Dec '06. If you look closely you can see that his socks are too big for him. We bought his Christmas Outfit before he was born, thinking that he was going to be a full size new born. Well did Trey surprise us. Nothing we bought him fit. That is way he is in a white onesie and the Christmas Bib. I miss him being little. They grow up so fast.
I am tagging these wonderful people:
I only could come up with 5. Hope that have doing it.
As I am saying all of this, I ask that you pray with me for a outgoing 6 six year old from Bainbridge, Pearson Martin. He was diagnosed with brain and spinal cancer yesterday. You can follow his treatment process at: http://caringbridge. org/visit/pearsonmartin. He and his family really need our prayers at this time. I know that God can do powerful things through prayer. Thank you for reading this and please re post the link, so others can pray too. The more prayers that go up the better. Thank you and I hope that you have a blessed day.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
If you know who Casting Crowns is then you will love the video. If you do not know who they are you are still going to love the video and it will touch very much. I have heard the song a million times, but after hearing it in the video, I love it even more. I hope that you enjoy it.