Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag

I have been tagged by the sweetest The Watermelon Tree. Here's how it goes down:1. Go to your pics, pick the 6th folder and the 6th pic.2. Tell who and what.3. Pick 6 people.


This Trey when he was about 2 months old. I was trying to get 1st Christmas Picture taken for our first family Christmas Card. This was Dec '06. If you look closely you can see that his socks are too big for him. We bought his Christmas Outfit before he was born, thinking that he was going to be a full size new born. Well did Trey surprise us. Nothing we bought him fit. That is way he is in a white onesie and the Christmas Bib. I miss him being little. They grow up so fast.

I am tagging these wonderful people:

It's me Haley!

Monogrammed Teacher

It's Not Easy Being Me

STANLEY MOMENTS

Smarty Pants.

I only could come up with 5. Hope that have doing it.

No comments: