Monday, February 23, 2009

TAG!

I have gotten tagged by The Watermelon Tree. And... the rules are to tell 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 others.

1. I am the mother of two wonderful boys, and one keeps me so busy.
2. I love Mexican Food and can not eat it right now because makes the baby gasy.
3. I am from Texas. I really miss seeing my friends and family, but do not miss the flat dry state.
4. I really love children and teaching the Word of God to them.
5. I am not the best house keeper here lately, because the children take up so much of my time.
6. I am the process of buying a new car. When having the second child, you realize that you have to have bigger one to carry everything in.
7. I am follower of God, but I have to be forgiven everyday. I am not perfect.

I tag:
Everyone. I want to here what yall have to say.

No comments: