Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wonderful Hubby

I have the most amazing husband every. About 6-8 months ago, my blazer went dead. I mean will not start, or go. So, I have been driving the full size dodge truck. I have felt like a redneck girl. It was hard to turn in and back up any where. I have almost hit a few things the past few months. I have not said anything about driving it. I was just grateful that I had something to get from point A to point B.

Well the last two weeks, "T" has been looking for something. He has driven a lot and spent many hours worried about the kids and me and the dodge. That all changed yesterday. He called and told me about a Ford Expedition. He brought it home for me to look at and I loved it. Well, an hour later he called and said that it was mine. YES IT IS MINE!!!! I have never been so happy in my life, since the day that "T" proposed to me. He is so wonderful and I love him dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Amanda! Happy for you! :)

The Watermelon Tree said...

hey I left you an award!!!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Aw that is sooo sweet of him!! Cute blog, glad I stumbled upon it!