Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back...MIA

I have been MIA the last few days, and I am glad to be back home. This weekend we went to the hubby's parents house. We had a great time. My mother-n-law and I went shopping Sat, while the boys went golfing. Trey went on his first golfing trip and had a blast. That night it did not take him long to fall asleep. My shopping trip was a successful one. I was really needing it too. I got some cute things from Cato and a great consignment shop. I just love finding a great deal. The only problem I had, was all the pants or carpi pants where too long. My husband grandmother fixed me up. She was able to hem them.

After the great weekend, we had to take Trey to Augusta for a follow up with his doctor there. We got a good report and do not have to go back for a year. I thank God for that. The only bad thing from it is I am very sore today from riding in the car for 13 plus hours. It was a long day to say the least. I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I will try to post some of my great deals I got later on this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys made it home safely and that you had a great visit with family!! YAY for Trey and a good report from his doctors!! :D Take care Amanda!