Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I receive the Kreativ adward from Pink is My Signature Color. Thank you Holly.

Here are the award rules:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
1 I am love with my Lord and Savior. Without Him I would be nothing.
2 My husband. "T" is a wonderful man and is always suprising me with something all the time.
3 My wonderful 2 boys. "T" and "N" are my pride and joy. I do not know what life would be without them.
4 Flip-Flops. Man what would I do without them.
5 My church. Grace is the best church that I have attended and I know that God has put me there.
6 Flowers. I can not wait to start working on my flower beds. I they truly need my attention soon.
7 All of my Blog Friends. Thank you for all that you do in your blogs.
I give the adward too:

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ohhh you are SO KIND! I hope you have a fabulous day and are enjoying our first hint of dry weather in almost a week!

The Pink Chick said...

I just wanted to drop by your blog and tell you that I love you! I am so thankful for our friendship! Have a wonderful day! :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much! I feel so honored and am incredibly thankful!! I hope you are having an amazing Tuesday and St. Patty's day! :o)

Chey-Anne Smart said...

AAWWWW-your so sweet! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful spring with your two kiddos!