Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grace Covers Us

Ever since Easter I have been thinking about God's Grace. I have found myself lying in the bed at night thinking about it, ashing dished thinking about it, and thinking about pretty much of the day. So last night I started studying Grace. This is were this post is coming from.

All of this is from my NKJ bible.

Grace-favor-noun. "favor"-voluntary act of "good will" or that which one grants freely even though there is no obligations to do so. (Strong's #5485)

Man is that not a strong meaning of the word GRACE.

Gal 1:6 "I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel." In my footnotes of this verse it states: grace of Christ: God's free forgiveness of sinners based on Christ's death and resurrection. In grace alone is deliverance from sin possible.

Man is that strong. I can not believe how strong God's Grace is for us. I am just in awe of it. I really can not take it all in. I believe that I will never be able to take it all in either. I keep learning more about God's Grace daily. I have been through somethings in my life that I know I would not have been able to handle with out God's Grace. If it would not have been God's Grace covering me, I would not have been able to even had children. I know that His Grace covers me more than I know. All I can say is "Thank you Lord for you grace."

The song that says " Lord I stand in awe of you." is how I feel at this moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24JgbmbkTvg

1 comment:

The Watermelon Tree said...

I will be posting the flip flop swap partners tonight after midnight:)