Friday, April 24, 2009

Prayer Please!

I have been praying all week about sharing this. God, truly wants me too.




I am also asking my blog friends to pray with me today. In the town were I live, we are having a women conference, and I ask that you will pray that God will show His Love, Grace, and Mercy to all the women who attend. I will also ask that y'all pray for the ones that do not know Christ, that they will feel Him like they have never before. Thank you and have a great weekend. Will post Monday about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that every woman that attends the conference receives a HUGE blessing and will share what they learn with other women who don't know Christ! God bless Amanda and have an amazing time! :D

5th Belle Avenue said...

Have so much fun this weekend! I will be praying that every woman's heart is open and eager to hear His message and receive His love!!