Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lemonade Award


I want to thank Holly at Pink Is My Signature Color for this wonderful award. It is wonderful to have such great friends in the bloggy world.


1. Put the logo on your blog or post 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude 3. Link to your nominees within your post 4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award 5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. 6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.


I am going to give this award to Dancing in the Rain, From the land of cotton..., It's Not Easy Being Me (but it sure is alot of fun), Pocket full of pink., Smarty Pants, Texan Couture, THAT GIRL, The Pink Chick, and The Watermelon Tree.


I am so thankful and honored to be able to worship my Holy Father. Without Him I would be nothing. He is the one that has shown me gratitude. Second, I am thankful for my wonderful hubby. Is my rock and the father of my two wonderful, bright your day up boys. Thirdly I am thankful for my church family and friends and the friends of the blog world. It is y'all that brighten my day up when I am down. Thank you.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Thanks sweet girl! God is good.

5th Belle Avenue said...

Thank you SO much for the award!! I feel so incredibly special and can't thank you enough. I love your blog and hearing your encouraging thoughts and words of Faith. You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I tagged you on my blog! :) Love your new look!! PINK!