Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW LIFE

This weekend was a busy, but spirit filled one for me. I told you last week that my town was having a Women Conferences and it was something that I needed. I was involved with it. The Lord had revealed to me to be a prayer counselor. I was doubting Him at first, but I listen and did it. I broke out with the teen girls for their special time. I did not know how that was going to go, but once again I listen. It was during this time, I realized what God was wanting me to do. He used me in a way that I knew that it was the Holy Spirit leading me. He had me give my testimony. Now understand, I have never given to anyone expect a few close friends, because Satan I had been telling me that I could not do it and people were going to think about me. I had been listening to him and Sat I decided to listen to the Lord. Man, am I glad I did. I am new person.

That Friday night, I was praying and God gave me a vision of a butterfly and the new life that it represents. I thought that it was going to be for someone else. I now know that it is for me. I have a new life and stronger walk with God since Sat. I feel different. I can not explain how I feel. All I can say is I feel like burden has been lifted off of me. THANK YOU JESUS!!!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I am ready to start a new week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Amanda!! Glad you had such an inspiring and wonderful weekend!! :D Thanks for sharing that with all of us!

Anonymous said...

I left you an award on my page! :D