Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thanks Swap Partner

I love what I received from my swap partner, Whitney @That Girl & her pug. Go check out her blog! This was my first swap and I loved every bit of it. After opening my package, I thought oh know I hope that she likes hers. I should have put more in it. I love both pairs of flip-flops. The water bottle is something that I have been wanting, but just would not buy it for myself. Thanks Whitney. I just adore the bag. It will be used as my swim/beach bag this summer. The flip-flop note-pad holder is just so cute. LOVE IT. She also gave me some bubbles that my little boy is going to love. He will have so much fun with them . Thanks again Whitney. You are the best.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh yay! I am glad you like it! You shouldn't have put anything else in my package - that was my first thought as well!

Mrs Anne said...

Swaps are such great fun! Looks like it was a great match :)

Kayce said...

Very cool! Swaps are so much fun!!

Angela said...

what a cool idea.

Anonymous said...

All cute stuff!! Don't you just love swaps!! :D And BTW...my teacher friend is having a girl and I would LOVE to have a diaper cake made for her!! I'll let you know closer to her due date! Thanks Amanda! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and I left you an award on my blog! :)

Jules said...

I love swaps and you got some great goodies!