Thursday, May 21, 2009

To The Rescue!!!

OK. I have 6 kids at my house today and they are in out of the bathroom all day long. Well, until one looked the door and no one was in there. In our house, we do not have the door knobs that can be unlocked with a tooth pick or hanger, if you know what I mean. So, I am off to try to unlock the door. Find the screw driver and unscrew the screws. The knob falls off. Oh know! I study the part that was left in there and decided that I need something big to turn the metal part that unlocks it. My 2 year old son see me working on the door, so he brings his tool box to me. (laughing at him) I study his tools and realize that one of his screw drivers is fat and I think it will work. IT DOES!!! My son to his mom rescue helps open the guest bathroom up. Thanks "T". You are such a great "worker man".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Love it!!! Way to go Trey!! Bob The Builder Watch Out!! :D

Kayce said...

Aw, such a cute story. Too funny! I feel your pain. A few of our doors cannot be easily unlocked!