Monday, July 14, 2008

Heaven Part 2

I guess that it is time to add another about heaven study I am doing. The other night was are 3rd study of the topic and we talked about what we would be like in heaven. As I sat there listening to everyone talk about the verses we had to read, I just thought what it would be like.

One thing that I have learned is we will be made like God. Man is that not cool. I am going to be made in the image of the LORD! What more could we ask for. Second thing that we learned is we are still going to eat. I am so glad. We are going to be with the Lord, eating with Him and worshiping with Him. What more could we ask for. And Guess what there is not going to be any DRAMA in heaven. I think that I am really looking foward to that. DRAMA free, what more could we ask for!

No comments: