Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful

The past few months, I have come to realize that God has given me the chance to raise to of his beautiful little boys for Him. I am so thankful for their health, and being able to be the mother to them. After reading about people that have lost their child before they were born, or even their child being diagnosed with cancer, I am very grateful for their health. I know that they could go and be with their ABBA any day, so I will try not to take their life for granted. Each day I have with them is a gift and I am so thankful for that gift. This year for Valentines I do not want any material things, all I want is a day with my the loves of my life-Truman, Trey, and Noah. I think I will just go out for a nice dinner that night with all 3 of them. That will be the best Valentines gift any woman could get.

As I am saying all of this, I ask that you pray with me for a outgoing 6 six year old from Bainbridge, Pearson Martin. He was diagnosed with brain and spinal cancer yesterday. You can follow his treatment process at: http://caringbridge. org/visit/pearsonmartin. He and his family really need our prayers at this time. I know that God can do powerful things through prayer. Thank you for reading this and please re post the link, so others can pray too. The more prayers that go up the better. Thank you and I hope that you have a blessed day.

No comments: